Washington D.C. Divorce, Family & Criminal Defense lawyer
The Law Offices of David Stein is a Washington DC based litigation practice specialized in Divorce, Family Law & Criminal Defense. It is imperative to engage an experienced and highly specialized litigator to safeguard, protect and preserve your rights.
There is a great deal of room in the legal field for strategy, ingenuity, and unconventional thinking. We deliver results through novel solutions and unexpected legal strategies. Our success lies with our ability to take an approach not foreseen by our opponents or anticipated. Ultimately our clients are the beneficiaries to our creative legal solutions delivering resources, results and ultimately success.
Our extensive experience as well as a painstaking attention to details sets us apart from our peers and uniquely positions us to successfully tackle a diverse array of challenging cases. We demand the best and do not relent unless our clients have realized or exceeded their expectations. Our commitment to success motivates us to strive beyond client expectations and has earned us a reputation for excellence.
DC Divorce Lawyer
There is no other way to put this, divorce is difficult. A divorce action may involve and incorporate various area of family law such as custody, support, division of property and alimony. Thus it is imperative to fully understand the legal parameters and process and to engage with the full understanding of the statutory guidelines. Understanding the law is empowering and can increase the likelihood of prevailing in the matter. Our Washington DC divorce lawyer delivers laser sharp performance while placing the focus on well being of your family and getting you through a difficult period.
The main categories of divorce are summarized in to the following pages:
- Divorce – Legal Elements: Our Washington DC Divorce pages are comprehensive and detailed as divorces are complicated and require clear strategy and understanding of the legal process. The main page provides the legal elements, overview, and outlines as well as helpful charts and graphics and extensive resources and relevant blogs.
- Divorce – Division of Property: Equitable distribution of property criteria and how it is implemented by the DC Courts.
- Divorce – Alimony: Legal factors and consideration in awarding alimony.
- Prenuptial Agreement: Comprehensive premarital agreement defining and designating assets and obligations.
- Divorce – Frequently Asked Questions: Short answers to popular and common questions pertaining to divorce and separation.
DC Family Lawyer
There is nothing more important than the well-being of your family. A child custody dispute, or guardianship dispute are stressors that impact your relationships and the entire family dynamic. At The Law Offices of David Stein our goal is to work toward solutions for these complicated problems so you can focus on the most important thing – your family.
Our Washington DC family lawyer provides unparalleled legal experience, dedication and foresight in all areas of family law subject matters, including but not limited to:
- Child Custody – We can determine the best interests of the child(ren) together and execute a plan that leaves all parties happy.
- Child Support – We can review your child support obligations and create a plan of action.
- Adoption – It can be difficult to start a new family via adoption. A lawyer can help ensure the success of the process.
- Child Abuse & Neglect – Let us guide you through the complicated legal process surrounding child abuse cases.
- Guardianship – We can help file or prosecute a guardianship motion.
- Civil Protection Order – Should be fully litigated as has detrimental effect on every other ensuing family matter.
DC Criminal Lawyer
In criminal cases, more than in any other areas of law, the quality and caliber of representation can significantly alter the outcome of the case: between a guilty verdict v. a non guilty verdict or imposition of jail time v. probation and community service. Our Washington DC criminal lawyer has the experience, insight, and the legal capabilities to make that difference and to deliver results.
If you have been accused of a crime or are being investigated for potential criminal activity, it is imperative to have an impeccable legal representation. A criminal investigation or criminal charges can be life altering effecting your personal and professional life. Our Washington DC criminal defense lawyer has an extensive trial experience as well as expertise in all area of criminal law including but not limited to:
- DUI/DWI Defense – After a DUI we will minimize your exposure to the criminal justice system and defend your rights.
- Assault – A good lawyer makes a big difference in the success of assault cases.
- Drug Crimes – Drug offense attorneys can reduce potential jail time and lessen stiff fines.
- Prostitution/Solicitation – A prostitution charge can damage your professional and personal life. Let’s fight together.
- Theft/Robbery – Our law firm will attempt to minimize criminal exposure after a theft or robbery.
- Gun Crimes – Gun laws vary by state so it is helpful to have someone on your side who is familiar with the local law.
- Sex Offenses – We can negotiate and litigate, as necessary, to ensure your rights are being represented.
- Misrepresentation of Age – Underage possession of alcohol and misrepresentation of age.
- Expungement – Sealing and expungement of criminal record when applicable.
DC Civil Litigation Attorney
The law in Washington DC and across the entire United States, gives rights to those who sustain injuries due to the negligence of another. After an accident you should consult with an attorney to review your options for compensation. Our firm handles personal injury cases ranging from automobile and pedestrian accidents to workplace accidents like structural defects and slip and falls. Contact our experienced civil lawyers for a free case evaluation.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICES TODAY FOR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION OR SUBMIT YOUR WRITTEN INQUIRY VIA E-MAIL.
NOTE: The materials on this site are intended to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice. Moreover, the use of this form for communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.