Washington D.C. Family Law, Criminal Defense & Civil Litigation
The Law Offices of David Stein is a Washington DC based litigation practice specialized in criminal defense, family law and civil litigation. It is imperative to engage an experienced and highly specialized litigator to safeguard, protect and preserve your rights.
There is a great deal of room in the legal field for strategy, ingenuity, and unconventional thinking. We deliver results through novel solutions and unexpected legal strategies. Our success lies with our ability to take an approach not foreseen by our opponents or anticipated. Ultimately our clients are the beneficiaries to our creative legal solutions delivering resources, results and ultimately success.
Our extensive experience as well as a painstaking attention to details sets us apart from our peers and uniquely positions us to successfully tackle a diverse array of challenging cases. We demand the best and do not relent unless our clients have realized or exceeded their expectations. Our commitment to success motivates us to strive beyond client expectations and has earned us a reputation for excellence.
In our pursuit to protect our client’s interest, we consider every available legal argument, offering creative solutions that may take the opposition by surprise.
DC Family Lawyer
There is nothing more important than the well-being of your family. A divorce, child custody dispute, or guardianship dispute are stressors that impact your relationships and the entire family dynamic. At The Law Offices of David Stein our goal is to work toward solutions for these complicated problems so you can focus on the most important thing – your family.
Our DC family lawyers have counseled families, spouses, grandmothers and soon-to-be-parents with a variety of family law subject matters, including:
- Divorce – Our goal is to make your divorce less stressful for everyone involved.
- Child Custody – We can determine the best interests of the child(ren) together and execute a plan that leaves all parties happy.
- Adoption – It can be difficult to start a new family via adoption. A lawyer can help ensure the success of the process.
- Child Support – We can review your child support obligations and create a plan of action.
- Child Abuse & Neglect – Let us guide you through the complicated legal process surrounding child abuse cases.
- Guardianship – We can help file or prosecute a guardianship motion.
DC Criminal Lawyer
If you have been accused of a crime or are being investigated for potential criminal activity, it is imperative to have an impeccable legal representation. A criminal investigation or criminal charges can be life altering effecting your personal and professional life. Our Washington DC criminal defense lawyer has an extensive trial experience as well as expertise in all area of criminal law including but not limited to:
- DUI/DWI Defense – After a DUI we will minimize your exposure to the criminal justice system and defend your rights.
- Assault – A good lawyer makes a big difference in the success of assault cases.
- Drug Crimes – Drug offense attorneys can reduce potential jail time and lessen stiff fines.
- Prostitution/Solicitation – A prostitution charge can damage your professional and personal life. Let’s fight together.
- Theft/Robbery – Our law firm will attempt to minimize criminal exposure after a theft or robbery.
- Gun Crimes – Gun laws vary by state so it is helpful to have someone on your side who is familiar with the local law.
- Sex Offenses – We can negotiate and litigate, as necessary, to ensure your rights are being represented.
- Misrepresentation of Age – Underage possession of alcohol and misrepresentation of age.
DC Civil Litigation Attorney
The law in Washington DC and across the entire United States, gives rights to those who sustain injuries due to the negligence of another. After an accident you should consult with an attorney to review your options for compensation. Our firm handles personal injury cases ranging from automobile and pedestrian accidents to workplace accidents like structural defects and slip and falls. Contact our experienced civil lawyers for a free case evaluation.
Intellectual Property Law
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICES TODAY FOR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION OR SUBMIT YOUR WRITTEN INQUIRY VIA E-MAIL.
NOTE: The materials on this site are intended to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice. Moreover, the use of this form for communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.