- COURT OF APPEALS REVERSES ON 4TH AMENDMENT GROUNDS
- SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE AND EYEWITNESS IDENTIFICATION: RECENT DECISION
- SEARCH OF THE CELL PHONE INCIDENT TO AN ARREST, PERMISSIBLE? TO BE DETERMINED: US v. WURIE:
- RETURN FOR REWARD DEFENSE IN RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY CASES
- RECENT COURT OF APPEALS RULING REVERSING TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS (TPR) —
- Follow Us!
Follow Us on RSS
Monthly Archives: November 2012
ENTIRE MOSAIC OF THE CHILD’S LIFE –- A LEGAL PRINCIPLE OR AN EXCUSE TO LET ALL NON-ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE IN?
The pinnacle case that first defined and expounded on the “entire mosaic” of the child life was: In re. S.K., 564 A.2d 1382 (DC 1989). The case was about excessive physical discipline of a child who had set her bed … Continue reading
The recent Court of Appeals decision in IN RE. M.F. (No. 08-FS-733, Sept. 27, 2012), highlights how the litigation errors made at the trial level can tip the balance on the appeal. At issue, in part, was statements admitted by … Continue reading