- THE DC COMPREHENSIVE IMPAIRED DRIVING ACT: DC DWI/DUI LAWYER
- THIRD PARTY CUSTODY: LEGAL STANDARD – RECENT DC COURT OF APPEALS CASE
- DC TEMPORARY PROTECTION ORDER/CIVIL PROTECTION ORDER TPO/CPO
- PETITIONER’S FTINESS FINDING IN THE ADOPTION PROCEEDINGS: RELEVANT CASES AND THE STATUTORY PROVISIONS
- CHILD’S TESTIMONY, THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE:
- Follow Us!
Follow Us on RSS
Monthly Archives: November 2012
ENTIRE MOSAIC OF THE CHILD’S LIFE –- A LEGAL PRINCIPLE OR AN EXCUSE TO LET ALL NON-ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE IN?
The pinnacle case that first defined and expounded on the “entire mosaic” of the child life was: In re. S.K., 564 A.2d 1382 (DC 1989). The case was about excessive physical discipline of a child who had set her bed … Continue reading
The recent Court of Appeals decision in IN RE. M.F. (No. 08-FS-733, Sept. 27, 2012), highlights how the litigation errors made at the trial level can tip the balance on the appeal. At issue, in part, was statements admitted by … Continue reading