- DC MARIJUNA USE/POSSESSION LAWS AND THE PROPOSED BILL:
- De Factor Parent/Third Party Custody Actions: Legal Principles and Recent Relevant Court of Appeals Case:
- RECENT COURT OF APPEALS REVERSAL ON INSUFFICIENCY OF EVIDENCE
- RECENT COURT OF APPEALS RULING
- RECENT COURT OF APPEALS REMAND ON THE DOCTRINE OF COLLATERAL ESTOPPEL
- Follow Us!
Follow Us on RSS
Monthly Archives: November 2012
ENTIRE MOSAIC OF THE CHILD’S LIFE –- A LEGAL PRINCIPLE OR AN EXCUSE TO LET ALL NON-ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE IN?
The pinnacle case that first defined and expounded on the “entire mosaic” of the child life was: In re. S.K., 564 A.2d 1382 (DC 1989). The case was about excessive physical discipline of a child who had set her bed … Continue reading
The recent Court of Appeals decision in IN RE. M.F. (No. 08-FS-733, Sept. 27, 2012), highlights how the litigation errors made at the trial level can tip the balance on the appeal. At issue, in part, was statements admitted by … Continue reading