- COURT OF APPEALS REVERSES ON 4TH AMENDMENT GROUNDS
- SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE AND EYEWITNESS IDENTIFICATION: RECENT DECISION
- SEARCH OF THE CELL PHONE INCIDENT TO AN ARREST, PERMISSIBLE? TO BE DETERMINED: US v. WURIE:
- RETURN FOR REWARD DEFENSE IN RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY CASES
- RECENT COURT OF APPEALS RULING REVERSING TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS (TPR) —
- Follow Us!
Follow Us on RSS
Monthly Archives: August 2012
DOES INTERSTATE COMPACT ON THE PLACEMENT OF CHILDREN (ICPC) APPLY TO A NON-CUSTODIAL OUT OF STATE BIOLOGICAL PARENT?
Until recently, and almost consistently, the Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA) would in cases where a non-custodial non-petitioned biological parent intervenes in the neglect proceedings and seeks custody of the child – would require that parent to go through … Continue reading
The DC Court of Appeals early on in Fuller v. Fuller, 247 A. 2d (1968) defined the term as a person who willingly puts himself in the role of legal parenting of a child, that is day to day care … Continue reading