David S. Stein, the principal attorney, earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland, College Park, graduating with honors. Attorney Stein obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the prestigious George Washington National Law Center, active in the academic AIPLA Journal and graduating at the top of his class. He worked as a summer associate in the prominent law firm of Holland & Knight and intern-clerked with the Honorable Judge Evelyn Queen in the District of Columbia Superior Court, in both criminal and civil calendars.
Following graduation from law school, Mr. Stein took a position with the international firm, Novamark, headquartered in Paris, focusing on international transactions and litigation. Thereafter, he joined a local Washington, D.C. boutique litigation firm before establishing the Law Offices of David Stein.
Over the past twenty years, Mr. Stein has established himself as a tenacious and accomplished litigator in the Washington, D.C. and Maryland jurisdictions. His drive for excellence and client satisfaction has earned him a reputation as a fierce, and an unrelenting advocate.
David Stein is admitted to practice in:
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- US District Courts (MD & DC)
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
Mr. Stein is a “top rated” lawyer by AVVO, regularly guest lectures at the various Washington DC Law Schools pertaining to Criminal and Family Law and is an active member of:
- The American Bar Association (ABA)
- The Bar Association of District of Columbia (BADC)
- Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
- Family Court Trial Lawyers Association
- Superior Court Trial Lawyers Association